Diving Travel Insurance
Instant Quote - Diving Travel Insurance
All new policies include the following cover for COVID-19:
- Cover for cancellation if you or anyone insured on your policy catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure.
- Cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you catch COVID-19 whilst you are abroad.
- Cover for additional accommodation & transport costs if you are unable to return home due to being told to self-isolate abroad (limits apply).
There is no cover for cancellation caused by a change in FCDO/government travel advice due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic.
There is no cover under any other section of the policy for anything caused by or relating to COVID-19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2, any mutation of COVID-19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any of the above.
Our policies will not provide any cover if: You travel to a destination which is on the government’s red list or where the FCDO is advising against all, or all but essential travel. Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Looking for cover to travel against FCDO advice? Click here
Do You Already Have an Account?
If you have already registered for an account and set a password you can log in to save time. Once you log in your previously declared medical conditions and personal details will be filled in for you.
Your session has expired
To make copies of your existing quotes or policies, please log in again.
You have successfully logged in and can now proceed with your quote. Please note that you'll have to save your quote for it to appear in your account. All of your existing quotes (including renewal quotes) and policies are in your Account area.
Do you want to insure the same people as on a previous policy?
Diving is a popular activity that many people take part in abroad and yourtravelcover.com can provide scuba diving travel insurance for your next trip.
Get a quote online today for instant cover for your diving holiday
- Diving up to a depth of 18 metres covered as standard
- Add Activity Pack 2 to cover diving to 30 metres
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance
- Medical and repatriation expenses up to £10 million per person
- Scheduled airline failure (insolvency cover) included on gold and platinum policies
Scuba travel insurance
Yourtravelcover.com covers scuba diving diving up to a depth of 18 metres as standard, with the option to extend to 30 metres, so long as your are diving with an instructor, or are appropriately qualified and diving with a buddy.
Single trip or annual cover
When you get a quote for scuba diving travel insurance through yourtravelcover.com, you can choose a single trip policy if you are taking a one-off trip or an annual policy if you plan to take several trips in a year.
Flexible travel insurance
You can choose from three levels of cover when you buy single trip diving travel insurance with yourtravelcover.com. Choose from Silver, Gold and Platinum and buy the policy with the right level of cover to suit you and your diving holiday.
For full details about our scuba diving travel insurance policies, read our Product Information Document document.