Travel Insurance for pre-existing medical conditions
Instant quote – Cover for medical conditions
All new policies include the following cover for COVID-19:
- Cover for cancellation if you or anyone insured on your policy catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure.
- Cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you catch COVID-19 whilst you are abroad.
- Cover for additional accommodation & transport costs if you are unable to return home due to being told to self-isolate abroad (limits apply).
There is no cover for cancellation caused by a change in FCDO/government travel advice due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic.
There is no cover under any other section of the policy for anything caused by or relating to COVID-19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2, any mutation of COVID-19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any of the above.
Our policies will not provide any cover if: You travel to a destination which is on the government’s red list or where the FCDO is advising against all, or all but essential travel. Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Looking for cover to travel against FCDO advice? Click here
Do You Already Have an Account?
If you have already registered for an account and set a password you can log in to save time. Once you log in your previously declared medical conditions and personal details will be filled in for you.
Your session has expired
To make copies of your existing quotes or policies, please log in again.
You have successfully logged in and can now proceed with your quote. Please note that you'll have to save your quote for it to appear in your account. All of your existing quotes (including renewal quotes) and policies are in your Account area.
Do you want to insure the same people as on a previous policy?
Travel insurance from Yourtravelcover.com is specially designed to offer cover for travellers with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Cover for cancer, diabetes, heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma and more.
- Single trip travel insurance up to age 54
- Annual travel insurance up to age 54
- Instant cover online